Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





dinsdag 9 juni 2009

The flower is done

And it is transformed in to a birthdaycard for my mother-in-law.
It is her birthday today.
We called her to congratulate, and she told that the card has arrived.
She was very glad with it and found it beautiful.
Here is a photo:


It is a pattern of a orchid.
It is a part of a big pattern.
I think it's a very beautiful flower.
My mother-in-law think's so too.

Also I have made a birthday card for my sister-in-law, but that is on thursday, than I let you see a photo of it.

The weather here is very rainy, yesterday we started to lay the stone in the backyard for a terrace, but today we can do nothing. Hope that the weather tomorrow is better

4 opmerkingen:

Wendy zei

die is erg mooi geworden, leuk !

Chiloe zei

Beautiful card ;-)

Mylene zei

A lovely card! Well done.

Monday, the rain had stopped in the afternoon here, really good as 'avondvierdaagse' is ongoing this week.
I should join the walks today but i am not feeling well, sore throat, headache, running nose...hope it will be over soon.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ zei

ach wat een prachtig kaartje ,zo lief !