Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





zondag 20 september 2009

I'm stitching again.......

Thank you for your lovely words and compassion.
Yesterday was the party for Noah's first birthday.
Grandfather was there too, he's is getting trough this well.
He loves to see Noah play and laugh, that makes his smile.
Many family-members where on the party, Noah got alot of presents.
Here is a picture of the presents he got so far:

Lovely toys and clotes.
The chair comes with a table but it don't fit on the picture.
Noah didn't know what come over him, al the attention, al the presents...
It was a lovely day, everybody enjoyed it.

Here are the pictures of the slings I have made.
There photo's aren't so clear, but I hope you can see it.


On the short sling stands Noah 1 year.

And then now the pictures of my stitching:
I started back on the SAL, I'm way behind but I'm cathing up:


I just got the new parts of the SAL so I can stitch further.
I'm so glad I'm stitching again.....

Thanks for stopping by...

2 opmerkingen:

sofietjes handwerken zei

zeer mooi hoor annette.
noah zal kunnen spelen nu hoor.

Mylene zei

Great gifts received for Noah!

You have made good progress on both your projects.