Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





donderdag 5 november 2009

Update SAL's + trousers

Finally I have catch up with the rest with the SAL's
Here are the photo's of how far I'm.



I'm so glad that I catch up, now I can begin the new start, that I was planning to begin a week ago...lol.

Also I have made some trousers, one for Noah and three for my nephew Adam

It's such a diffent the trouser for Noah and Adam, I love making them, next week more trousers.

Now first I'm first going to start my new piece, hope to show you soon.

Thanks for stopping by, and I really apreciate your comments.

Hugs

4 opmerkingen:

Annie zei

They look like doll clothes! Teeny pants for teeny people.

Pretty colors for the SALS. Fun to work on.

Mylene zei

You are moving great with both of the SAL's.

sofietjes handwerken zei

heel mooi gedaan hoor annette.
wou dat ik ook zo kon kleren maken gelijk jij.
Groetjes sofie

Wendy zei

Mooie vorderingen aan je SAL's, ziet er al heel prachtig uit!

Wat een leuke broeken heb je gemaakt. Ik wou dat ik dit ook kon ;) Maar ik kan niet zo goed overweg met een naaimachine :)

Groetjes,
Wendy