Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





vrijdag 8 januari 2010

A few things to show!!

Everything is still white overhere!!! Jippie
So that maens in the evening a cup of tea and stitch with a blanket .
First I have my second finish of the year to show
The pattern is called "Love you to the moon" and is a freebie from Barbara ana
But in what am I going to finish it??? You ladies have a idea???

Then I finished a few bibs with bias-tape, and they are al given away.
I love the little cute polarbear, It won't be the last time I wil stitch it

I've pickt up my Sal's again, I'm way behind, but hope to catch up soon. For the Fall version from the 4 seasons Sal I have stitched up 2 parts this week, But i'm out of the right threads first need to order them before I can continu.
This is how far I'm now:

Noah is now enjoying the snow more and more!!!
I've some great pics..


I'm so glad with his big snowpants, I looks great when he is walking in the snow....hihi
Here he was laying in the chair eating his raisins, so cute!!!

Thanks all to visit my blog and aspecially for those who thake the time to leave a comment. I love to read them..

Hugs

7 opmerkingen:

Mylene zei

You sure been busy stitching too, Annette. All your finishes looks great!

And cute, cute pictures of Noah!

Have a nice weekend.

Annie zei

We had more snow last night too, but just a little. I wish I could send it to Noah! Now we're getting ready for Arctic air to arrive over the weekend!

You did such a neat job with the binding on the bibs. I wish I could do that, but I always make a mess with it!

I stitched that Barbara Ana design as a bookmark for a child one time. I love that piece,

Daffycat zei

Awesome freebie you stitched! I love the finished bibs too.

Noah looks like he had fun in the snow! The snow we had on Christmas Eve is still here...I'm rather tired of snow and cold now.

sofietjes handwerken zei

heel erg mooi allemaal annette.
ik weet zeker dat ik ooit nog eens ga borduren hoor geen probleem in gooi het in ieder geval niet weg allemaal.
Groetjes sofie

Katrien zei

leuke foto's van Noah. De slabbetjes zijn heel schattig :)

Ranae zei

Hi! I stitched that free design as a bookmark and they used it as a model, yippee. I was so surprised when someone told me it was on the website with my name. Someone must have taken the pic from my blog, that's o,k, with me though, lol. The bibs are so adorable.
Noah sure is a handsome little fella

too_busy_to_stitch zei

Noah is such a cutie! Thanks for visiting my blog - the snowman is by Mill Hill, I get my Mill Hills from sewandso in the UK - more expensive than the US, but no exchange rate/customs problems! Hope this works http://tinyurl.com/yfprxyy