Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





vrijdag 29 januari 2010

A little Finish

Our on neighbor has giving me a couple of time some old good clothes, that I can use for sewing. Last week she told me that her grandson has his second birthday in February, so as a thank you I started to make a bib for her grandson. Here is the result, now only need to make it in to a bib:
Mads is de name of the boy. The patterns are two of the free patterns from Ellen Maurer-Stroh Toys babybook. I hope tomorrow come my order of threads, then I can finish cow-baby. A new pattern is waiting to be stitch and I can wait any longer, but first I need to finish the Cow from myself.... Rule made with me..... I have sew a bit too. First the other baby-shoe It's a freebie that can be found here I love this pattern I'm going to make it again for Birth gifts And made the two more balls for Noah to play with, he loves it This is also a free pattern from here

Then I finished the three birds and made four more. They all have eyes. and looks so nice
I'm trying to put a video of Noah on my blog, hope it wil work this time. Noah loves to help me clean the house.
He can vacuum very good. Hope the video worksI'm giving him a kinds of orders, and he does it. When the postmen come, I say 'Noah post post' and he walks to the mailboc to collect it and brings it to me, on the bedroom I ask him to close his big BIG big curtains, and the little boy close his curtains.
Here the video of Noah vacuum

I'm trying to make a video of Noah closing the curtains but that's not easy!!!
So that all for toningt.

Thanks all for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

4 opmerkingen:

Mylene zei

I am sure it will look great finish into a bib and WOW! You are very productive with those cute little birdies!

Have a happy weekend.
It's quite windy here, no snow..wait i went to peek outside and it has snowed so we'll see how far it gets tomorrow.

sofietjes handwerken zei

heel erg mooi allemaal annette.
En julie doet dat ook graag zo wat helpen in huis.
Ze neemt ook graag de steel eens vast.
Wij hebben haar alles in mini vorm gekocht wat een plezier heeft ze ermee.
Groetjessofie

too_busy_to_stitch zei

Lovely work! If you've not seen my blog lately - there's a giveaway going on :o)

Annie zei

Super projects. Love your little shoes and birdies and the bib is perfect.

I could use a good helper like Noah. My carpets are very in need of a good vacuuming.