Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





woensdag 25 december 2013

Merry Christmas to you all

I wanne wish you all a very merry Christmas

** ♥ ♥ ♥ **

I still have one last Christmas craft to show you..

The wreath above my door.
it's simple, but I love it


* ♥ *
Then I got some lovelt Christmas present that I wanne show you that my sweet Xmas-mailman brought

The first one is from Nia.
She remembered that i asked her last year about a pattern, 
she knows she had a kit of it, and send it me as a gift.
I think is is such a sweet pattern, real CUTE_NESS factor
Sorry sweetie, Can't remember where I put your card, but it will show up this week again.. lol..
But I'm so happy..  ( great Pattern also.....LMEO)
Thank you sweetie for my gift

* ♥ *

Then sweet Angel ( with still NO blog) send me a beautifull gifts
Look at that wonderfull stocking, with cute MS piece on it.
She always finish her pieces off so really awesome!!
Thank you so much Angel.
Please start a blog, you really make the most awesome things, they have to be shown to the whole world ♥

* ♥ *

Last but not least I got a wonderfull gift from Rita

 The box and the envelope she made, and the beautifull card.
Look at that paper??
Isn't that the most beautifull paper you have ever seen??
And when I opend the cute box this what was in there!!

A wonderfull fatmen   Snowed In ornament.
And all kinds off of buttons
Never seen these buttons before..
I really need to make a trip too all coutry's to see what all stores sell
Thank you so much Rita, your too sweet

* ♥ *
When I was typing this post, my Grandma came over, and look what she made me:
As you have seen before my Grandma is very creative.

This she made out of bicycle inner tubes (Yes real inner tubes from a bicycle) a plate, 
a wreath and a little hedgehog, all made out off  inner tubes.
And the some real and fake green the made the total piece..

It's awesome what comes out of her hands...

I'm going to cook diner now, and then to bed, I got the night shift this week, so we do not really celebrate Xmas, we make the best of it.. 
Being togheter is the best things..

Have  a great time all with your family

I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!!
 I love reading them!! 
 ♥ Have a great day ♥

11 opmerkingen:

Anne zei

Wonderful gifts for you Annette! All of them are so sweet! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Annie zei

Wonderful gift assortment. Your gramdmother's piece is amazing. Now I know where you get your talent! Enjoy the holidays!

Stitching Noni zei

Oh wow. What gorgeous gifts!
Sorry to hear that you are doing night shift at the moment. Have a wonderful Christmas, stay safe
Hugs xx

olifantje68 zei

Wat ben je heerlijk verwend zeg
Fijne feestdagen voor jullie allemaal en werk ze
groetjes Annie

Preeti zei

Your Grandma is very creative!! Nobody could have imagined that such a beautiful piece can be created with those tubes. Enjoy your gorgeous gifts !!:)

Dani - tkdchick zei

What wonderful gifts! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Angel zei

Ah, lief van je.
Ben blij dat je er blij mee bent!
En wat een mooie dingen heb je gehad!
Lief patroon van Nia, prachtig pakje van Rita.
En wat je oma maakte...echt geweldig!
Wat leuk zo'n hippe,handige oma!
Hoop dat je ondanks de nachtdienst nog een beetje van de kerst hebt kunnen genieten samen.
xx

Rita zei

Hello my dear!
I just hope you had a christmas as good as possible....but it's like you say, the best thing its we all together and that we can do it in every other time of the year, as long as we are together:))
Great things you have recevived!! I'm so happy you like the things i've sent you:))

What your grandmother did is out of words....from inner tubes!!..wow! I now know from who you inherited your gift to do beautiful crafty things:)

Have a great year!!:)

Carol zei

Such a great gift from your grandmother!! And lovely gifts from your creative friends, Annette :)

I'm sure Christmas day with Noah and Kira was very special and I wish you nothing but happy and healthy days in the new year!!

Valma zei

so many wonderful gifts here =)
Having been spoiled by Angel and Rita too I know how you felt discovering those lovely pieces =D
sweet gift from Nia too , first time you will stitch a cute design with no chart hahaha, no I know that's not funny =D
I can't wait to see it stitched by you
those 3 friends are real sweethearts
beautiful last Xmas crafts you are sharing here, your Grandma did a very special thing ! incredible !
I hope you had a great Christmas anyway
big big hugs
xxx

♥ Nia zei

It's going!! It's going!! Another envelope is ready to go on the mail!! I just didn't get the chance to go to the post office during the last few days.. but you'll have it soon!! Stop hammering my head!! :p hahahahaha ;)

lovely gifts :) Your grandma's gift is charming!! =)
Christmas is gone now.. time to get those glasses ready for the 2013 farewell ;) Drink a bit for me too :p hahahhahhaa ;)
Start your new year with the right foot!!! Happy 2014 sweetie :D